- June 4, 2020 at 1:52 pm #13796greenthumbsParticipant
these are 2 of my favourite things, without a doubt, but when I have them together I seem to get the jitters real bad .. like I had way too much coffee. anyone else experience this?
- June 8, 2020 at 8:31 am #13804jazzyjayParticipant
the coffee and the weed are really doing opposite things inside your body. maybe try separating them in timing a bit more. I like to have an edible in the morning, eating some. breakfast and then get into some coffee.
- June 10, 2020 at 12:44 pm #13819bigtimmyParticipant
never had an issue myself .. weed and coffee go together like peas and carrots for me!
- June 15, 2020 at 6:11 am #13839mikeypuffParticipant
this is my life blood! LOL . Never felt this way mixing the two but like @jazzyjay said, they are trying to do two different jobs in your body. You could explore with some different strains or delivery methods (edible or vape instead of smoking) and see if you get a different result.
- June 30, 2020 at 12:38 pm #13910greenleafsmokeParticipant
never had an issue, I mixed the two everyday!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.