- February 13, 2020 at 7:02 pm #2528
Do you bother to get fancy with your joints? I will almost always just do a Pinner, if there is a bunch of each – just roll more pinners, how do you like to roll?
- February 15, 2020 at 8:30 pm #2529bigtimmyParticipant
We did a big cross joint once after seeing it on Pineapple Express. turned out pretty awesome! but day to day I’ll roll a Pinner or use a glass pipe too.
- February 15, 2020 at 8:44 pm #2532mikeypuffParticipant
lol, we did the same thing! lol it was legit!
- February 20, 2020 at 9:41 pm #2559mattyboxParticipant
lol, yes! going to have to try that out … probably need to take the day off for that one!
- February 27, 2020 at 9:32 pm #2634
me and a few buddies are going to get together this weekend, rent that movie and attempt to make a big ‘ol cross joint!!
- March 1, 2020 at 1:11 am #2876bigtimmyParticipant
Yes!! that’s awesome!
- March 3, 2020 at 2:30 am #2956
the cross joint was a huge success!! im pretty sure I remember having a great time!! LOL!
- February 15, 2020 at 8:34 pm #2531greenleafsmokeParticipant
I used to only use a bong, but now I like the simplicity of rolling joints … I usually roll 5 or 10 at a time, its like mediation. lol
- February 18, 2020 at 11:48 pm #2547
im rolling regular joints or using a vape pen if im super lazy.
- February 22, 2020 at 8:45 pm #2585mikejointsParticipant
I always have a good intention of trying’ to roll something kick ass and fancy and then once I have wasted a bunch of papers and spilled weed everywhere I give up and spin up something simple.. and off I go!
- March 8, 2020 at 10:08 pm #3239
I have been using a glass twist pipe .. handy as hell! I always sucked at rolling .. problem solved
- March 16, 2020 at 8:41 am #4662
I have been trying to roll with the paper flipped inside out to smoke less paper .. but damn its hard!
- March 30, 2020 at 10:34 am #11508watdawgParticipant
Rolling skills are the real deal .. you gotta have someone in your crew you can work magic on a tight roll!!
- April 6, 2020 at 11:47 am #12651
So many great pre-rolls are available now too… Good for when you really don’t feel like doing it yourself..
- June 23, 2020 at 5:20 pm #13887watdawgParticipant
Just picked up a roller .. best ever!!!
- January 13, 2021 at 2:54 pm #14460
I started to roll joints by hand again…just something about it, but I kept crushing my papers – so I rolled my paper around a pencil crayon, sealed it, insert the filer .. and then fill and pack, and fill and pack from the open end .. fill to top and twist… boom !! nice tight joint.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.