- February 27, 2020 at 9:29 pm #2633
Need to find something that does not put me so far into chill mode … any suggestions?
- February 28, 2020 at 9:16 pm #2852LouieBotzParticipant
Fairy Godmother is great for me…..hybrid strain I find at local places. Starts off w energy but then chill.
- February 29, 2020 at 3:31 am #2865mikejointsParticipant
I like Chocolope if I am still looking to be physically active, hike, yard work, clean the house type of stuff.
- March 2, 2020 at 1:58 am #2879bigtimmyParticipant
Green Crack gets me up and moving in a big way!
- March 3, 2020 at 2:24 am #2947
ok cool! thank for the suggestions!
- March 8, 2020 at 10:04 pm #3237jeffbrazParticipant
I like Jack Herer for being chill but still being able to think clear and be creative
- March 16, 2020 at 8:52 am #4665mattyboxParticipant
I like Durban Poison for getting fired up and on the move..
- April 6, 2020 at 11:26 am #12646greenthumbsParticipant
Green Crack is a solid move as well
- April 22, 2020 at 7:01 am #13056mikejointsParticipant
Super Lemon Haze is a good choice for me too!
- January 1, 2021 at 3:40 pm #14436greenleafsmokeParticipant
I find that anything that is light 15-20% THC is a nice daytime smoke when you need to stay on your toes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.